Our Real Estate Services in Puerto Vallarta
Pacific Coast Real Estate is a full service realty company in Puerto Vallarta. Our Services include:
Real Estate Listing Agency
Vacation & Long Term Rentals
Architectural, Construction and Maintenance Services
We founded Pacific Coast based on the observation that persons buying real estate in Puerto Vallarta were often times poorly represented and poorly informed during the purchase process. Our mission has always been to help buyers find their best option within the entire Puerto Vallarta area's real estate portfolio.
Acting on your behalf, we will help you find the real estate you are looking for in Puerto Vallarta. As a member of both the national and local real estate associations (A.M.P.I & A.P.I.V.A.C) we have access to all real estate sales in the Puerto Vallarta and Bay of Banderas area and are able to work with other agencies and developers. Please Contact Us for more information.
- - Based on the type of property you are looking for we will send you profiles of properties to help you narrow down your search
- - If you are not in Puerto Vallarta we will keep you up to date on your properties of interest and regularly send you new properties that match your profile
- - We will meet with you in person, either in our offices in Plaza Marina or the location of your choice, to discuss your real estate project
- - We will book viewings of properties, pick you up from your hotel and drive to you each viewing
- - We will explain the Mexico real estate purchase process and introduce you to various loan/mortgage lenders & brokers if you so wish
- - When interested in purchasing a property we will present a formal written purchase offer to the seller on your behalf
- - We will act as the negotiator until an offer is accepted
- - We work with a number of local notary offices and we will help you set-up all the necessary legal paper work (fideicomios etc) and remain at your side until the closing process is complete
- - Once closing is complete we offer complimentary "after-closing services" to help you settle into your new home
In order to have the best chance of selling your property in Mexico you need to be sure that your real estate is being promoted by a professional agency and that it will reach the largest number of potential customers (nationally and internatioanlly). Pacific Coast is a well respected real estate agency in Puerto Vallarta with presence throughout the bay. Being a member of both real estate associations (AMPI and APIVAC) means that your real estate will not only be promoted to our customers but will also be exposed to all agencies of the bay of banderas.
We will come and view your property giving you a free property appraisal and will discuss with you our listing process. We will take you through our listing contracts, explaining to you all the necessary details, the required paper work and a complete marketing plan. Once a contract has been signed and all the necessary paper work collected we will photograph and video the property and start it's promotion. We will keep you updated on a regular basis with viewing logs and feedback. Contact us for more information.
- - Aggressive local marketing via our website, local real estate magazines and via our contacts with other agencies
- - National marketing through a number of strategic Mexican real estate websites and contacts with real estate agencies of other Mexican regions
- - National & international marketing via the Puerto Vallarta MLS website (www.mlsvallarta.com)
- - International marketing via our website, a number of US & Canadian websites and magazines
We list and promote a number of Puerto Vallarta Vacation Rentals on our websites and on national / international vacation websites. If you own a house or condo in the Puerto Vallarta area and are interested in a renting your real estate whilst you are not using it we have a number of services to help promote your property. We will help you find customers and take care of all the booking and payment process, including the entry and exit inventory. Please contact us for further information.